HD Golf™ Simulator standard components:
1. HD Golf™ Proprietary Metal-frame and Multi-Element Nylon Screen
2. HDTV Compatible LCD Projector with Mounting Bracket
3. HP Workstation
4. IST Computer Vision Ball Tracking System with Quadvision Technology Incl.: Launch Angle, Ball & Club Speed, Club-Face Angle, Swing-Path Measurement
5. Touchscreen and Swing-Arm Mount
6. Computer Cabinet with 4 Shelves
7. Professional Quality Golf Stance and HD Softstrike™ Tee Mat
8. Professional Grade Nylon Turf
9. Custom Draperies, Baffles and Ceiling Tracks
10. 250W Stereo Sound Incl.: Audio Amp and Paradigm Speakers
HD Golf™ SOFTWARE
• Championship Golf Courses
• Complete Practice Facilities Incl: Target Ranges, Chipping & Putting Greens
• Competitions Incl: Closest-to-the-Pin, Longest Drive and Skills Competition
• Games Incl: Mini Putt, Tic Tac Toe, Window Smash, Tractor Range, Poker and many more…
• Advanced Ball/Club Tracking and Trajectory Analysis
• Player Statistics
• Equipment Comparison (Clubs/Shafts/Balls)
• Club Fitting
• Tournaments Incl: On-Line and League Play
HD pioneered the use of Computer Vision Technology in the golf & multi-sport simulator industry. Our patented smart-cameras take more measurements, more accurately than any other simulator company.In real-time and throughout ball flight, our software converts these measurements into visually realistic shot outcomes that keep players coming back. In real-time and throughout ball flight, our software converts these measurements into visually realistic shot outcomes that keep players coming back.
We measure ALL critical input & ball parameters to analyze each shot a player makes on the simulator. There are, at minimum 4 cameras capturing their swing. They analyze spin, club head speed, launch angle, swing path, object contact (heel/toe), club face (open/closed), and smash factor.
Comprehensive measurements are critical, but the accuracy of these measurements is equally important. HD Golf Simulators measure with supreme accuracy. For example, we measure club face angle contact to within 1/10th of 1 degree.
Our dedicated and integrated spin camera is an industry first. Mounted above the player and accurate to +/-100rpm, it provides accurate & realistic ball flight, bounce & roll-allowing you to put subtle or aggressive spin ensuring accurate & realistic competition.