Give yourself the ultimate advantage on the course. Improve faster, make lasting changes and record your success. HD Golf’s Video Swing Analysis ensures trackable progression, actionable insight and shareable results. It’s like having your own film crew & instructor beside you as you practice. It’s easy-to-use and highly accurate!
When trying to improve your game or take it to the next level, it is very important to understand how subtle changes can affect your overall play. HD Golf™ Video Swing Analysis is feature-rich and includes a complete set of drawing and editing tools.
• Automated Swing Capture – no operator required to hit a key on the keyboard to trigger the swing capture. Note: Some competitive systems rely on acoustic triggers for swing capture but these tend to work poorly in noisy environments and can be very frustrating to operate.
• The Perfect Swing: Compare your swing to that of the pros! HD Golf™ Video Swing Analysis is the only golf simulator that features The Perfect Swing which incorporates the swings of Ernie Els, Ben Hogan and Tiger Woods (a composite swing model developed in conjunction with world-renowned golf instructor Jim McLean)
• High-Speed Cameras: Module uses high-speed cameras (240 frames per second) with special wide-angle lenses to capture data.
• HD Golf™ cameras also work well in low light and in situations where space is at a premium, such as an indoor hitting bay. Note: Competitors use standard DV camcorders (average of 30 frames per second) to capture data and they tend to produce blurry images. Most DV camcorders may operate poorly in low light conditions rendering footage that may be useless for teaching purposes.
• Editing Tools: HD Golf™ Video Swing Analysis module is feature-rich and includes a complete set of drawing and editing tools that can be accessed easily from the touch screen. Features include: Freeze Frame, Side by Side Comparison, Slow Motion Playback and the ability to save swings for later review.
• Video Playback is always sharp and easy for players and coaches to review
• Module is easy to setup and even easier to use. Just connect the cameras (included) and you are ready to go.
• No need to purchase a costly second computer and software
• USB Wireless Microphone
• Additional Camera with Lighting for Video Swing Analysis